NATIONAL ACADEMY OF AGRARIAN SCIENCES
NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CENTRE “INSTITUTE OF BEEKEEPING NAMED AFTER P.I. PROKOPOVICH”
Scientifically-practical conference with international participation,
“Actual Problems of Beekeeping Industry and Their Solutions”
Kyiv, August 17, 2017
Conference venue: the auditorium of National Scientific Centre “Institute of beekeeping named after P.I. Prokopovich”
The official languages of the Conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- The length – up to three pages, format А-4, text editor Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, the file’s form must be.doc; font – Times New Roman, size – 14, line spacing – 1,5; paragraph – 12,5 mm; fields: left – 30 mm, right – 15 mm, upper and lower – 20 mm.
- Consistency in posting the information in the theses of reports: the names of the authors together with their initials (ів) (in bold text); the name of the institution or the establishment, place of work,; city, state (italic); theses names (capital letters, in bold); text.
- The pages are not numbered
- The file’s name should be signed in Ukrainian according to the name of the author and his initials (for example., V._theses)
- Literature (without repeating) is issued at the end of the text entitled “Literature”. All the footnotes in the text are indicated by the square brackets showing the sequence number of the source on the list, and with a comma– page numbers (pages), for example [1, p. 89].
The example of Theses Design:
National Scientific Centre “Institute of beekeeping named after P.I. Prokopovich”
THE IMPACT OF PROTEIN NUTRITION ON SPRING STRENGTHENING OF BEE FAMILIES AND THEIR PREPARATION FOR EFFECTIVE USE OF HONEY HARVEST
In spring in the absence of supporting honey harvest for bees nutrition the sugar syrup is used, however it cannot meet the bees demand for necessary nutrients. Beekeepers, trying to add value of sugar syrup, are using different stimulating additives [1, p. 12–13].
- Gubaidulin N.M.. Stimulating Nutrition, Aeroionization and Bees Longevity / N.M. Gubaidulin // Beekeeping. – 2008. – № 10. – P. 12-13.
The application of materials:
To take part in the conference you have to send to the Organizing Committee the theses of reports in Ukrainian, Russian or English until 1 August, 2017 (inclusive) to the email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The organizational contribution should be transferred to the following bank details:
Code ЄДРПОУ: 03079829
Settlement account.: № 31255279112930
ДКСУ м. Київ, МФО 820172
The purpose of payment: for the participation in the conference
or pay in passing the registration
All the participants of the Conference are provided with theses compilation and attendance certificates.
The Organizing Committee contacts:
National Scientific Centre “Institute of beekeeping named after P.I. Prokopovich
Acad. Zabolotnogo Street, 19, Kyiv, 03143
E-mail: email@example.com або firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number : +38 066 803-84-81 (Oleksandr Mishchenko); +38 066 353-86-41(Yulia Zhelihovska)